The New England Bike Walk Summit takes place this Friday—October 4 in Providence.
The Summit will have a variety of sessions of interest for all stakeholders—agency personnel, grassroots advocates, professionals in private practice and retailers.
Some sessions include:
• Return on Investment: Biking & Walking Make Cents (and dollars)
• Connecting Communities: Regional Networks
• Campus Issues: Commuting, Bike Share and More
• Bicycle & Pedestrian Master Plans: Best Practices and Collaboration Across Jurisdictions
• Connecting Athletes and Advocacy
• Connecting Transit with Walking & Bicycling: the First and Last Mile
• Maps & Apps: How to Use Mapping Software to Enhance Planning and Wayfinding
• Rail-Trail Design: From ISTEA to Map-21
And many more! Learn more about the schedule here.
Registration is still open and is $40 for the full day, including lunch and the closing reception. And if you are an East Coast Greenway Alliance Member, registration is $20.
Click here to register.
Send us your bike walk related news and time permitting, we'll do our best to post it.